Number of annual new sales: 800
Number of used vehicles for sale 200 per jaar
A dealership, with 21 branches in Northern Europe, was looking for a reliable partner that would be able to take care of remarketing of used vehicles older than 5 years, and the ones from a different manufacturer other than its own brand. Across all branches they sell 800 new trucks, and trade in 200 used vehicles per year.
- The new-vehicle-salesmen spend too much time valuing and selling trade-ins
- Many deals fall through, or have a negative result, since the trade-in prices are not in line with market prices
Quickly receive market-based trade-in prices!
- Using BAS Trucks trade-in monitor, new-truck-salesmen quickly receive feedback on market-based trade-in prices
- Vehicles that do not fit in to the used-strategy of this dealership (older than 4 year, and non-own brands), are sold through BAS Trucks Sales Manager
- BAS Trucks advises on large trade-in deals en buys some large batches of vehicles directly if this suits the dealership to avoid risk
- Quicker and better trade-in valuations: the result from used vehicles is improved by €54.000 compared to the previous year
- Less deals are lost because of trade-in prices. At least 4 deals in one year could only happen because of a smarter trade-in strategy
- Productivity of salesmen went up by 12% since they are able to spend more time on their core job: selling new vehicles