Showcase truck manufacturer
Number of vehicles for sale: 5.000 per year
A European truck manufacturer has an increasing number of buy-backs it needs to re-market each year. To keep control of this process they are looking for a partner who can help with selling part of the 5.000 vehicles that are being returned to them.
- This manufacturer receives many buybacks and trade-ins across Europe, many of the buybacks are large batches of identical vehicles
- There are too many vehicles, and the specifications are as such that only a small part of the vehicles will be sold in the country of return.
- There is little to no control over the returned vehicles, and in some cases it takes 6 months from the date they are returned before they are actually being offered for sale.
- Preparing the vehicles for sale is done by the local dealer, resulting in extremely high workshop costs before a vehicle is ready for sale.
Vehicles are being collected by BAS Trucks straight away and inspected to prevent time loss!
- BAS Trucks Sales Manager has become a permanent sales channel, where there are always at least 30 vehicles of this manufacturer for sale. The vehicles for sale represent a mix of the large batches of different European countries.
- Vehicles sold via BAS Trucks Sales Manager are collected, and directly inspected to prevent time loss. BAS Trucks takes care of the entire re-marketing process.
- BAS Trucks repairs the vehicles in the cheapest truck workshop in Europe to get them ready for sale to end-users at minimal costs.
- 300 vehicles per year are sold via BAS Trucks Sales Manager
- 62% reduction in stock days
- 43% reduction in sales preparation costs